Version 3 of the Cg Toolkit adds capabilities and profiles to fully support all currently shipping graphics boards from NVIDIA.
The February 2011 version of Cg 3.0 added these improvements:
* Improved DX11 tessellation support
* Resolved an issue with nearly identical user defined types
* Resolved an issue with default values from unreferenced uniform parameters
* Support setting matrices beyond 96 float constants in the vp30 profile
* Application supplied compilation options now override those set by cgGLSetOptimalOptions
* Improved support for 'const' variables in the GLSL profiles
* Added sampler state documentation
Quiz: which screenshot has been made with ATI GPU?