- GeeXLab for Windows 64-bit
- GeeXLab for Windows 32-bit
- GeeXLab for Linux 64-bit
- GeeXLab for Raspberry Pi
- All GeeXLab Downloads
- Feedback thread / Forum (EN)
1 – Release Notes
This release of GeeXLab improves the Vulkan support (Windows, Linux and Raspberry Pi when Vulkan support will be added to Raspbian) in two ways:
1/ the support of SMOL-V has been added. SMOL-V is a shader compressor for SPIR-V shader modules. Four functions that deal with SMOL-V have been added:
- gh_utils.spirv_to_smolv(): converts a file from SPIR-V to SMOL-V format.
- gh_utils.smolv_to_spirv(): converts a file from SMOL-V to SPIR-V format.
- gh_gpu_program.create_from_shader_files_gl_smolv(): allows to create a GPU program in OpenGL from SMOL-V shaders (see HERE for more details about OpenGL and SPIR-V).
- gh_gpu_program.vk_create_from_smolv_module_file(): allows to create a GPU program in Vulkan from SMOL-V shaders.
2/ the gh_vk lib in Lua has been ported to Python.
This version of GeeXLab is available for Windows (32 + 64-bit), Linux 64-bit and Raspberry Pi (Raspbian Buster+).
2 – Changelog
This changelog is intended for all versions of GeeXLab.
Full changelog from beginning of time is available HERE.
Version 0.29.16.0 - 2020.02.18 + (2020.02.17) gh_vk lib (Vulkan) available in Python. + (2020.02.17) added get_gpu_driver_v2(), get_memory_info_v2() to gh_gml lib. + (2020.02.15) added SMOL-V support. + (2020.02.15) added spirv_to_smolv() and smolv_to_spirv() to gh_utils lib. + (2020.02.15) added create_from_shader_files_gl_smolv() and vk_create_from_smolv_module_file() to gh_gpu_program lib.