Author Topic: Hypertexture trabeculum converted  (Read 5244 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Stefan

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4318
    • View Profile
Hypertexture trabeculum converted
« on: June 05, 2015, 02:30:53 PM »
Hypertexture trabeculum converted to GLSL Hacker format

edit: code removed

« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 05:24:11 PM by Stefan »


nuninho1980

  • NewsPosters
  • Full Member
  • *
  • Posts: 148
    • View Profile
Re: Hypertexture trabeculum converted
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 08:35:53 PM »
I selected xml to save your code using notepad++ v6.7.8.2. Tried to open this xml using GLSL Hacker 0.8.4.1 but... I got errors log:
Code: [Select]
2015/6/7@18:27:53(0000000050) < >   GL_MAX_DRAW_BUFFERS: 8
2015/6/7@18:27:53(0000000051) < >   GL_MAX_SAMPLES: 32
2015/6/7@18:27:53(0000000052) < >   GL_MAX_VERTEX_STREAMS: 4
2015/6/7@18:27:53(0000000053) < >   GL_MAX_PATCH_VERTICES: 32
2015/6/7@18:27:53(0000000054) < >   GL_MAX_TESS_GEN_LEVEL: 64
2015/6/7@18:27:53(0000000055) < >   GL_MAX_COMPUTE_WORK_GROUP_COUNT: 2147483647 65535 65535
2015/6/7@18:27:53(0000000056) < >   GL_MAX_COMPUTE_WORK_GROUP_SIZE: 1536 1024 64
2015/6/7@18:27:53(0000000057) < >   GL_MAX_UNIFORM_BUFFER_BINDINGS: 84
2015/6/7@18:27:53(0000000058) < >   GL_MAX_SHADER_STORAGE_BUFFER_BINDINGS: 96
2015/6/7@18:27:53(0000000059) < >   GL_MAX_ATOMIC_COUNTER_BUFFER_BINDINGS: 8
2015/6/7@18:27:53(0000000060) < > Render window initialized (scene::default)
2015/6/7@18:27:57(0000000061) < > # frames rendered: 11827
2015/6/7@18:27:57(0000000062) < > [OpenGL] [OpenGL] GPU program (color_prog / 13 / 1) unloaded from GPU memory
2015/6/7@18:27:57(0000000063) < > [Lua core plugin] Lua version: Lua 5.2.2
2015/6/7@18:27:57(0000000064) < > GXLAPP_Demo::init_window3d() - msaa: Off
2015/6/7@18:27:57(0000000065) < > Window win3d01 - demo created with an OpenGL 4.5 context.
2015/6/7@18:27:57(0000000066) < > Quick OpenGL information for 3D window win3d01:
2015/6/7@18:27:57(0000000067) < > GL_RENDERER: GeForce GTX 780 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
2015/6/7@18:27:57(0000000068) < > GL_VENDOR: NVIDIA Corporation
2015/6/7@18:27:57(0000000069) < > GL_VERSION: 4.5.0 NVIDIA 353.06
2015/6/7@18:27:57(0000000070) < > GL_SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION: 4.50 NVIDIA
2015/6/7@18:27:57(0000000071) < > OpenGL version detected: 4.5
2015/6/7@18:27:57(0000000072) < > OpenGL extensions: 344
2015/6/7@18:27:57(0000000073) < >   GL_MAX_VERTEX_ATTRIBS: 16
2015/6/7@18:27:57(0000000074) < >   GL_MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE: 16384
2015/6/7@18:27:57(0000000075) < >   GL_MAX_VIEWPORT_DIMS: 16384 16384
2015/6/7@18:27:57(0000000076) < >   GL_MAX_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS: 32
2015/6/7@18:27:57(0000000077) < >   GL_MAX_COMBINED_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS: 192
2015/6/7@18:27:57(0000000078) < >   GL_MAX_SUBROUTINES: 1024
2015/6/7@18:27:57(0000000079) < >   GL_MAX_ARRAY_TEXTURE_LAYERS: 2048
2015/6/7@18:27:57(0000000080) < >   GL_MAX_COLOR_ATTACHMENTS: 8
2015/6/7@18:27:57(0000000081) < >   GL_MAX_DRAW_BUFFERS: 8
2015/6/7@18:27:57(0000000082) < >   GL_MAX_SAMPLES: 32
2015/6/7@18:27:57(0000000083) < >   GL_MAX_VERTEX_STREAMS: 4
2015/6/7@18:27:57(0000000084) < >   GL_MAX_PATCH_VERTICES: 32
2015/6/7@18:27:57(0000000085) < >   GL_MAX_TESS_GEN_LEVEL: 64
2015/6/7@18:27:57(0000000086) < >   GL_MAX_COMPUTE_WORK_GROUP_COUNT: 2147483647 65535 65535
2015/6/7@18:27:57(0000000087) < >   GL_MAX_COMPUTE_WORK_GROUP_SIZE: 1536 1024 64
2015/6/7@18:27:57(0000000088) < >   GL_MAX_UNIFORM_BUFFER_BINDINGS: 84
2015/6/7@18:27:57(0000000089) < >   GL_MAX_SHADER_STORAGE_BUFFER_BINDINGS: 96
2015/6/7@18:27:57(0000000090) < >   GL_MAX_ATOMIC_COUNTER_BUFFER_BINDINGS: 8
2015/6/7@18:27:57(0000000091) < > Render window initialized (MadShaders - Shadertoy/Hypertexture trabeculum)
2015/6/7@18:27:57(0000000092) <!> GPU program shadertoy_prog - Pixel shader info log: 0(23) : error C0000: syntax error, unexpected '.', expecting "::" at token "."

2015/6/7@18:27:57(0000000093) <*> GPU program shadertoy_prog - Pixel shader error: 0(23) : error C0000: syntax error, unexpected '.', expecting "::" at token "."

2015/6/7@18:27:57(0000000094) <!> GPU program shadertoy_prog info log:
Pixel shader info log: 0(23) : error C0000: syntax error, unexpected '.', expecting "::" at token "."

2015/6/7@18:27:57(0000000095) <*> The scene graph contains ERRORS.

Check the log file for more details.
2015/6/7@18:27:59(0000000096) < > Stopping GLSL Hacker...


NOTE: I can run without errors xml's (The Cave; Pyroclastic explosion; Raymarching primitives) after xml's saved using notepad++

Stefan

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4318
    • View Profile
Re: Hypertexture trabeculum converted
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 05:28:48 PM »
OK,
i found the problem.
The interpreter of the forum software destroys the code by creating smileys even if you tell it not to do so.

Download an updated pack from here:
https://goo.gl/eXZvv4

I added more stuff like:
Palmetto stalk
Terminator
Unreal Intro
Shadering chameleon
Useless box
distance field
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 05:35:16 PM by Stefan »