NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Production Branch Driver
Release 515 is the latest Production Branch release of the NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Driver. This new driver provides improvements over the previous branch in the areas of application performance, API interoperability (e.g., OpenCL/Vulkan), and application power management.
Production Branch drivers are designed and tested to provide long-term stability and availability, making these drivers ideal for enterprise customers and other users who require application and hardware certification from ISVs and OEMs respectively.
The Production Branch driver is a superset of the NVIDIA Studio Driver and provides all the benefits of the Studio Driver of the same version, along with NVIDIA RTX-specific enhancements and testing.New Features in Version R515 U3
Fixed Issues in Version R515 U3
- This release includes bug fixes and driver component enhancements to improve performance.
- Security updates - see Security Bulletin: NVIDIA GPU Display Driver – August 2022, which is posted shortly after the release date of this software and will be listed on the NVIDIA Product Security page
- Studio Application/Feature Support:
- Chaos V-Ray 6 for 3ds Max—improvements to GPU support accelerates Light Cache, new Device Selector for rendering assignment, AI denoiser, and adaptive dome-light rendering. Adds support for new features, such as Chaos Scatter, Procedural Clouds, and improvements to trace-depth and shading.
- [PTC Creo 7] Performance degradation with newer drivers (511.79 and later), as compared to 471.68
- [SPECViewperf 13/2020] Variations seen in Catia and Creo performance
- [NVWMI] 3D application profile created for Nextra 3D
- [Dell] Mobile workstation LCD panel flashes during system boot into OS