Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.11.2 Highlights (https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-20-11-2)
- Radeon™ RX 6800 Series
- World of Warcraft: Shadowlands
Added Vulkan® Support
- This extension provides the ability to change the shading rate per fragment. This extension allows for multiple pixels to be shaded via a single fragment shader invocation as opposed to the normal rate of one invocation per pixel.
- Enabling Record Desktop and Instant Replay may cause hitching or stutter during fullscreen video playback on some system configurations.
- Custom fan settings may not retain after waking from sleep on Radeon RX 500 series graphics products.
- Graphical glitching may occur on Radeon RX 500 series graphics products when at idle or at desktop with multiple high refresh rate Radeon FreeSync displays connected.
- Disabling performance metrics overlay while in game can sometimes cause frame freeze or stuttering.
- Lower than expected performance may be experienced on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products in Xuan-Yuan Sword VII™.
- Mouse corruption may be experienced when changing graphics options to Vulkan® API in Serious Sam 4™.
- Corruption may be visible on some surfaces in Far Cry™ Primal on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.