AMDVBFLASH is a console and GUI utility for AMD GPU device in a diagnostics environment providing ability to flash the VBIOS.
- Microsoft Windows (32bit/64bit)
- A system equipped with at least one AMD discrete graphics device.Download
- AMDVbFlash @ Geeks3D (https://www.geeks3d.com/dl/show/10157)Changelog:
[3.04] Dec 23,2019
- Fixed support for Navi14 not able to detect specific variant (fix for version 3.03 release).
[3.03] Dec 10,2019
- Added support for Navi14 specific variant.
[3.02] Dec 03,2019
- Fix for AMDVBFlash GUI
[3.01] Oct 29,2019
- Navi10 and Navi14 specific changes updated.
[3.00] Oct 21,2019
- Added support to skip already-programmed check -fa option in external version
- Added support for Navi14 specific variants.
[2.99] Oct 04,2019
- Added support for skip P/N check -fp option in external version
- Added additional checks for Navi10 devices.
[2.98] AUG 30,2019
- Modified checks for Navi10 devices.
[2.97] Jul 23,2019
- Added support for -s option for external version
- Added support for additional rom chips.
[2.94] June 28,2019
- Added support for external version
- Added installer package support for the tool
- Fixed Navi10 specific changes.
[2.93] Feb 27,2019
- Navi10 support updated.
[2.92] Feb 15,2019
- Navi10 and Navi14 specific updates.
- Incorporated changes done in PSP directory.
- Removed dependency on ULPSCtrl.dll as part of package.
[2.91] Feb 04,2019
- Support added for Navi14.