Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.8.1 Highlights (https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-19-8-1)
- Microsoft® PlayReady®3.0
- Supported on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- Some system configurations may experience color corruption after install of Radeon Software when running Windows® 10 May 2019 update. Issue is resolved in the latest Windows® Update 18362.267 (KB4505903) (https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/4505903/windows-10-update-kb4505903)
- Radeon Chill settings may not sync with game profile settings when changed in-game through Radeon Overlay
- Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may experience a black screen or flickering when applying auto overclocking memory with games or applications running in fullscreen
- Radeon AntiLag may slightly impact performance in select games
- Radeon RX 5700 Series Graphics may experience a black screen during uninstall on Windows®7 system configurations. A work around is to perform uninstall in safe mode.
- Recording clips with Radeon ReLive may result in blank clips on Radeon RX 5700 Series Graphics with Windows®7 system configurations
Installed on Windows 10 v1809 64-bit + Radeon RX Vega 56.
- GL_VENDOR: ATI Technologies Inc.
- GL_RENDERER: Radeon RX Vega
- GL_VERSION: 4.6.13570 Compatibility Profile/Debug Context 19.8.1 26.20.13001.29010
- GL_SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION: 4.60
- OpenGL Extensions: 324 extensions (GL=300 and WGL=24, complete list is available here (https://www.geeks3d.com/20190513/amd-adrenalin-2019-edition-19-5-1-released-rage-2-wddm-2-6-and-vulkan-1-1-106/))
[Vulkan device 0]: Radeon RX Vega ------------------
- API version: 1.1.113
- vendorID: 4098
- deviceID: 26751
- driver version: 8388707
- extensions: 84 (see here (https://www.geeks3d.com/forums/index.php/topic,6084.0.html))
Is freesync working on this one? It's been broken since 19.7 drivers and hasn't worked since. I reverted to 19.5.2 and it worked but I get BSODs on that driver set that I don't on newer drivers. I can't test because on vacation and my computer is now at my Apknite company, but I would be super happy if someone who previously had Freesync break on July drivers test it.