GPU Tweak III
ADDED ON: 2022-10-18
PLATFORM: windows 64-bit
DESCRIPTION: ASUS GPU Tweak III: one-click Overclocking Utility for NVIDIA GeForce and AMD Radeon graphics cards. GPU Tweak enables complete control over 3D graphics performance and monitoring. New features and UI designs from our enthusiastic community are continually added through frequent updates. The result is an extremely intuitive and capable utility.
This version of GPU Tweak III can now detect Steam and Epic Games Store games even when they are downloaded to custom locations, and the Monitor section now includes a frame time graph. There are also a number of fixes for the OSD, app behavior and appearance, and the repair of a memory leak that some users may have encountered.
- Added support for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090.
- Fixed bug: After saving changes to the OSD, the Save option does not disappear.
- Fixed bug: Monitor export logs display a column with frame time values but labeling and units of measurement are missing.
- Fixed bug: Selecting the default arrangement of items in the Dashboard may cause certain control elements to disappear,
requiring the user to restart GPU Tweak III to restore full functionality.
- Fixed bug: Some strings are not translated.
- Fixed bug: Changing color themes in the Monitor section has no effect.
- Improved: Memory leaks.
- Fixed bug: The status of the Monitor line view cannot be saved.
- Fixed bug: When a new profile is created, the profile name disappears and changes to user mode.
- Fixed bug: OSD and MODE will have an extra hyphen after the original name when renaming.
- Fixed bug: An external fan data display issue in the OSD when using an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 graphics card.
- Fixed bug: The OSD is not visible in BattlefieldTM 2042.
- Updated GPU-Z DLL file.
- New function: GPU Tweak III can detect games obtained from Steam or the Epic Games Store when users download such
a game to a custom location.
- New function: Frame times are now displayed in the Monitor section.
MORE INFO: [web]