ADDED ON: 2022-07-20
PLATFORM: windows 32-bit
DESCRIPTION: 7-Zip is a free file archiver with a high compression ratio. It supports the following formats (packing and unpacking): 7z, XZ, BZIP2, GZIP, TAR, ZIP and WIM.
22.01 - 2022-07-15
- UDF support was improved to UDF version 2.60.
- HFS and APFS support was improved.
v22.00 - 2022-06-15
- 7-Zip now can extract APFS (Apple File System) images that can be used in DMG files.
- 7-Zip now can create TAR archives in POSIX (pax) tar format with the switches
-ttar -mm=pax or -ttar -mm=posix
- 7-Zip now can store additional file timestamps with high precision (1 ns in Linux)
in tar/pax archives with the following switches:
-ttar -mm=pax -mtp=3 -mtc -mta
- New switches for Linux version for TAR archives:
-snoi : store owner/group ids in archive or set owner/group ids from archive to extracted files.
-snon : store owner/group names in archive
- New -snz switch to propagate Zone.Identifier stream to extracted files (Windows).
- New option [Propagate Zone.Id stream] in Tools/Options/7-Zip menu.
- New [Options] window in [Add to archive] allows to select what metadata must be
included to archive. Also it allows to select new option
[Do not change source files last access time].
- Some bugs were fixed.
MORE INFO: [web]