NVIDIA has released a new WHQL (Windows Hardware Quality Labs) gaming driver for Windows 10 and Windows 11. This driver belongs to the R525 family (525.xx to 529.xx) and brings the following changes:
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for the latest new games supporting NVIDIA DLSS 3 technology including Conqueror’s Blade and Dakar Desert Rally.
– Introduces support for the GeForce RTX 4070 Ti
– Portal RTX hang during resolution/mode change and GFE recording.
– [DirectX 12] Shadowplay recordings may appear over exposed when Use HDR is enabled from the Windows display settings.
– AVS4You monochrome video preview.
– Players report black/grey screens in Outer Wilds with 522.25 driver.
– Lumion Pro 12.3 – Heavy corruption observed on app window.
– Fixed brightness issue on some Notebooks.
More gaming info: GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Game Ready Driver Released
UPDATE (2023.01.24): GeForce 528.24 WHQL
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for the latest new games supporting NVIDIA DLSS 3 technology including Marvel’s Midnight Suns, Hitman 3, and Deliver Us Mars. Additionally, this Game Ready Driver supports the launch of titles supporting NVIDIA DLSS technology including Dead Space and Forspoken.
– Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and Lightroom instability with 528.02
– Adobe Photoshop 24.1 application instability with 528.02 when using GeForce Experience
– [Adobe Premiere Pro] ProRes RAW files appear completely black when previewing
– Autodesk Alias: Expected transparent window appears opaque
– OctaneBench 2020 fails intermittently due to render engine failure
More gaming info: Marvel’s Midnight Suns NVIDIA DLSS 3 Game Ready Driver Released
- latest version for win10/win11 64-bit (desktop+notebook) @ Geeks3D
- 528.24 win10/win11 64-bit @ NVIDIA
- 528.02 win10/win11 64-bit @ NVIDIA
GeForce 528.02 quick test
GPU Caps Viewer
GeForce 528.24 quick test
GPU Caps Viewer
GeForce 528.24 exposes the same OpenGL and Vulkan support than previous 528.02.
GeForce 528.02 exposes OpenGL 4.6 and 433 extensions for a GeForce RTX 3060 Ti on Windows 10 (v22H2). Same support than previous R527.xx.
GL_RENDERER: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti/PCIe/SSE2 GL_VENDOR: NVIDIA Corporation GL_VERSION: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 528.02 OpenGL extensions: 433
# of Vulkan devices: 1 - Device 1 - name: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - device type: VK_PHYSICAL_DEVICE_TYPE_DISCRETE_GPU - device ID: 10DE-2486 - API version: 1.3.224 - NVIDIA driver version: 5188.8.131.52 - # of extensions: 175