NVIDIA has released a new driver belonging to the R455 family (from version 455.xx to 459.xx). The GeForce 455 family supports the following GPU architectures: Ampere, Turing, Volta, Pascal, Kepler and Maxwell.
The GeForce 457.51 driver brings the following changes:
– Includes support for the GeForce RTX 3060 Ti GPU.
– [NVIDIA Ampere architecture GPU]: Blue-screen crash may occur upon waking from sleep. 
– [Freestyle/Ansel]: After launching and then closing Star Wars: Squadrons, Freestyle/Ansel stops working on supported games. 
– [Chrome Browser]: Blue-screen crash may occur while playing or browsing videos from the Chrome browser. 
– [Notebook]: The Lenovo Y740 notebook displays corruption after waking from sleep. 
- latest version for win10 64-bit (desktop+notebook) @ Geeks3D
- latest version win7/8 64-bit (desktop) @ Geeks3D
- 457.51 win10 64-bit @ NVIDIA
- 457.51 win7/8 64-bit @ NVIDIA
GeForce 457.51 exposes OpenGL 4.6 and 429 extensions for a GeForce RTX 2080 on Windows 10 (v2004). It’s the same OpenGL support than in 440.97.
- GL_VENDOR: NVIDIA Corporation - GL_RENDERER: GeForce RTX 2070/PCIe/SSE2 - GL_VERSION: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 457.09 - GL_SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION: 4.60 NVIDIA - OpenGL Extensions: 429 extensions (GL=397 and WGL=32)
- [Vulkan device 0]: GeForce RTX 2080 ------------------ - API version: 1.2.142 - vendorID: 4318 - deviceID: 7815 - driver version: 1917632512 - NVIDIA driver version: 457.51 - driver properties (VK_KHR_driver_properties): -> driver name: NVIDIA -> driver ID: VK_DRIVER_ID_NVIDIA_PROPRIETARY_KHR (4) -> driver conformance version: 184.108.40.206: -> driver info: 457.51 - extensions: 118