GPU_Caps_Viewer_220.127.116.11.zip hash codes:
– file size => 15436486 bytes
– MD5 => 01a5cc075b64f51fd5f35b8f2759be24
– SHA1 => 053ee2e953c77563856dc06fc19d1cd40e4e127b
– SHA256 => 2a06c3d232c08478e1b022833ffb08c5a92d1ab365cef18d473af505b217a72f
GPU_Caps_Viewer_Setup_v18.104.22.168.exe hash codes:
– file size => 11984619 bytes
– MD5 => f6ce19fbecc2d79cc36183e454856a99
– SHA1 => 86b2240c9d5ca5b409c44c14bcd79820ade8482f
– SHA256 => 0a40e95860a4c6d68c03f1e84654d6cbb85d41597fccf6e5ce2e59b4082a6d1d
A new version of GPU Caps Viewer is available. GPU Caps Viewer is a graphics card / GPU information and monitoring utility that quickly describes the essential capabilities of your GPU including GPU type, amount of VRAM , OpenGL, Vulkan, OpenCL and CUDA API support level.
GPU Caps Viewer 1.46.0 comes with the support of NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 and RTX 3090 (Ampere architecture) and new AMD Radeon RX 5300. GPUs are now sorted by bus ID (this feature is very useful with NVIDIA drivers that, sometimes, decide to reverse the order of GPUs…). Some Vulkan demos (GeeXLab) have been updated to properly work on recent Intel GPUs. And management of high DPI scale has been improved.
Version 22.214.171.124 - 2020.09.24 * fixed high DPI scaling on Windows 7/8. Version 126.96.36.199 - 2020.09.23 + added support of NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 and RTX 3090. + added support of AMD Radeon RX 5300. + added partial support of ATI Radeon 3000 Graphics (IGP from 2009). ! updated Vulkan2 Draw stress test and Tessellation demos to support latest Intel GPUs and drivers. ! improved high DPI scaling support... ! updated: all GPUs are sorted by busID. ! updated with latest GeeXLab SDK libs (GeeXLab 0.38.1.0). ! updated: GPU Shark 0.18.0.0 ! updated: ZoomGPU 1.27.0 (GPU monitoring library) with NVAPI R450.