More or less one year ago, NVIDIA launched the GeForce GTX 1650 based on the Turing TU117 GPU. Few days ago, NVIDIA made official a new GeForce GTX 1650, still built around the TU117 GPU but this time, with GDDR6 graphics memory (instead of GDDR5). This new card is called GeForce GTX 1650 (G6) and compared to the previous GTX 1650 (D5), the GTX 1650 (D6) comes with a lower GPU clock speed.
The launch price of this new GTX 1650 is USD $149.
GeForce GTX 1650 (G6) main specifications
- GPU: Turing TU117, base clock: 1410 MHz, boost clock: 1590 MHz
- CUDA cores: 896
- TMUs: 56
- ROPs: 32
- Memory: 4GB GDDR6 @ 1500MHz (12000MHz effective), bandwidth: 192GB/s (16 x 12GB/s modules), bus: 128-bit
- TDP: 75W
- FP32 TFLOPS: 2.84
- FP64 TFLOPS: 1/32 FP32
This GTX 1650 supports all latest 3D APIs: OpenGL 4.6, Vulkan 1.2 and Direct3D 12.
- GeForce GTX 1650 homepage @ NVIDIA
- Nvidia’s GTX 1650 gets GDDR6 because the industry is running out of GDDR5
- NVIDIA Makes GDDR6 an Official GeForce GTX 1650 Memory Option
- NVIDIA officialise sa GeForce GTX 1650 à base de GDDR6