UPDATE (2018.11.14): GeForce 416.94
UPDATE (2018.10.12): GeForce 416.34
The new GeForce 416.34 brings support for recent titles: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, SOULCALIBUR VI and GRIP.
No change in OpenGL and Vulkan support.
GeForce 416.34 Desktop Downloads
GeForce 416.34 Notebook Downloads
Fixed issues in GeForce 416.34:
– Games launch to a black screen when DSR is enabled. 
– Some games produce red/green/blue shimmering line when played in full-screen mode and with G-SYNC enabled. 
– [Windows Defender Application Guard ][vGPU][Surround]: Surround cannot be enabled from the NVIDIA Control Panel when running Edge Browser with Application Guard over vGPU. 
– [PUBG]: Issue with shadows may occur in the game. 
– When HDR is enabled, games show green corruption. 
NVIDIA has published a new graphics driver for Windows 10 that brings the October 2018 Update (version 1809) as well as DirectX Raytracing (DXR) support. The DXR support is limited to GeForce RTX (Turing GPU).
Fixed issues in GeForce 416.16:
– [Pascal GPUs][Quake HD Remix]: Black square glitches appear when using the Quake HD Remix mod with soft shadows enabled. 
– [GeForce GTX 1060][Regime][Rainbow 6: Siege]: Temporal antialiasing causes a drop in performance. 
– [Titan Xp]: Driver error (nvlddmkm ) occurs on resume from S4. 
– [Turing GPU][[Netflix]: Playback resolution doesn’t show 4K bit rates when using a USB-C-HDMI connection. 
GeForce 416.16 Desktop Downloads
GeForce 416.16 Notebook Downloads
The GeForce 416.16 exposes 2 new OpenGL extensions for a Pascal GPUs and likely more on a Turing GPU but I can’t test it now:
- GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_R8 - GL_NV_memory_attachment
The complete list of all 410 extensions is available HERE.
In the Vulkan side, the version 1.1.84 of the specification has been implemented and new device extensions have been added:
- VK_KHR_driver_properties (version: 1) - VK_KHR_shader_atomic_int64 (version: 1) - VK_KHR_vulkan_memory_model (version: 2) - VK_EXT_conditional_rendering (version: 1) - VK_EXT_inline_uniform_block (version: 1)
The maxBoundDescriptorSets (device limits) has been updated from 8 to 32.
The complete Vulkan report is available HERE.