Today was the GeForce GTX 1080 day for the different graphics card makers. They could unleash their reference and customized versions of NVIDIA latest GeForce GPU at the Computex 2016.
1 – EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC
– RGB lighting that can be customized with Precision X OC.
– Overclocking utility: Precision X OC.
2 – ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 STRIX
– Aura RGB lighthing system on the VGA cooler.
– Overclocking utility: GPU Tweak II.
3 – MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Gaming X
– RGB lighting on the VGA cooler:
Each LED can be controlled individually by choosing any of the animation effects availiable in the MSI Gaming App, ranging from responding to your game sounds or music to steady light, breathing and flashing. Of course, you can also turn them off.
– fans are stopped at idle with the Zero Frozr technologie if GPU temperature is less than 60°C.
– Overclocking utility: Afterburner
– GTX 1080 Gaming X homepage
4 – Zotac GeForce GTX 1080 AMP Extreme
– Spectra advanced lighting system on the VGA cooler:
Spectra is an all new advanced lighting system that makes the card shine. Lighting in colors of your choice in both front and backplate, utilize the redesigned FireStorm application to easily customize and set up your own color and lighting to suit your style. Whether it is a breathing fire red or a solid icy cold blue, make it “your card” with Spectra.
– Overclocking utility: FireStorm
Zotac has also unveiled the GTX 1080 PGF with strong PCB/power circuitry and an illuminated backplate:
4 – Manli GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition
I just discovered this graphics card maker:
Established in 1996, Manli Technology Group Ltd. has been one of major manufacturers and suppliers of Computer Graphics Cards, MiniPCs, 3D Printers and other peripherals/components
According to some comments, their graphics cards are cheaper than ASUS, Gigabyte or MSI ones.
– GTX 10 Series homepage.
5 – Inno3D iChill GeForce GTX 1080 X3/X4
– lighting on the VGA cooler: GPU load indicator.
– in idle mode, the X3 and X4 cards are noiseless because fans are stopped.
6 – Palit GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock
– RGB lighting system on the VGA cooler that changes color in accordance with GPU temperature.
– fans are stopped in idle mode and if the GPU temperature does not exceed 50°C.
– overclocking utility: ThunderMaster.
– GTX 1080 GameRock homepage
7 – Gainward GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix
– lighting on the VGA cooler: GPU load indicator
8 – Colorful GeForce GTX 1080 iGame
– RGB lighting that can be customized by software (iGame-Zone)
9 – GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Gaming and Founders Edition
– RGB lighting on the VGA cooler.
– fans are stopped at idle.