A new version of GLSL Hacker is ready for your 3D demos and prototypes on Windows, Linux and OS X. Here is an overview of the main changes and features available in GLSL Hacker 0.8.0 since the last official release:
- support of omnidirectional shadow mapping with cubemaps.
- support of TTF (True Type Font) and OTF (Open Type Font) files with a new plugin based on freetype-gl
- added the support of the Leap Motion device (forum thread) via a plugin. This plugin is available on Windows and OS X.
- The support of multiple webcams has been improved on Windows
- The FBX (Autodesk) plugin has been improved on Windows and OS X
- The PhysX 3 plugin has been updated with the latest PhysX SDK 3.3.2.
- Many bugs have been fixed…
The complete changelog is available HERE.
GLSL Hacker 0.8.0.0 for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X can be downloaded from THIS PAGE.
All code samples can be downloaded in a single zip file HERE.
FreeType-GL plugin (TTF and OTF) demo
Omnidirectional shadow mapping
PhysX 3 particles/fluids demo
User clipping planes
Autodesk FBX mesh loader
Leap Motion test on OS X