- added support of GPU buffers: GLSL Hacker 0.7.0 comes with a new lib called gh_gpu_buffer that allows to manage OpenGL hardware buffers like uniform buffers (OpenGL 3.1), shader storage buffers (OpenGL 4.3), atomic counters buffers (OpenGL 4.2), etc.
- added support of user dynamic libraries in C/C++: you can now use GLSL Hacker as a window manager only and code your own 3D routines in a dynamic/shared lib directly in C/C++ or in any language that can create DLLs.
- added drag and drop as well as transparent windows under Mac OS X
- added FreeImage plugin with floating point (96 and 128-bit) support.
- added support of OpenGL 4.0 shader subroutines.
The complete changelog is available HERE.
GLSL Hacker 0.7.0.0 for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X can be downloaded from THIS PAGE.
All code samples can be downloaded in a single zip file HERE.
Particle simulation with GPU buffers and OpenGL 4.3 compute shaders under Linux
Deferred rendering test with 200 lights
gxOS: the next-gen OS 😉 – Available in the code sample pack (host_api/gxOS/)
Particle simulation NVIDIA PhysX