R257.21 + GTX 480 + GPU Caps Viewer
R257.21 is the first public WHQL version of the R256 branch. This driver package supports GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, 200, 300, and 400-series desktop GPUs as well as ION desktop GPUs. You can download this new display driver here:
Main features of R257.21:
- Adds support for Blu-ray 3D with NVIDIA 3D Vision technology.
- Increases performance for GeForce GTX 400 Series GPUs in several PC games.
- Upgrades PhysX System Software to version 9.10.0223.
- Adds support for OpenGL 4.0 for GeForce GTX 400 Series GPUs.
- Adds support for CUDA Toolkit 3.1 which includes significant performance increases for double precision math operations.
- Adds support for new extreme Antialiasing modes for 3-way SLI PCs, including up to SLI48x AA for GeForce 200 series GPUs and up to SLI96x AA for GeForce GTX 400 series GPUs.
- Adds support for a new Quality mode for NVIDIA’s Ambient Occlusion control panel feature.
- Adds a new NVIDIA Control Panel setup page for SLI and PhysX for ultimate control over multi-gpu configurations.
- Adds a new NVIDIA Control Panel feature for ultimate control over CUDA GPUs, allowing the user to effectively choose which GPU will power each CUDA application.
- Includes numerous bug fixes.
3 thoughts on “NVIDIA R257.21 WHQL Display Drivers Available”
Pingback: [GPU Computing] NVIDIA OpenCL 1.1 SDK and R258.19 Drivers - 3D Tech News, Pixel Hacking, Data Visualization and 3D Programming - Geeks3D.com
Fucks completely OpenCL… my kernels no longer work…
Pingback: [Test] OpenGL Geometry Instancing: GeForce GTX 480 vs Radeon HD 5870 - 3D Tech News, Pixel Hacking, Data Visualization and 3D Programming - Geeks3D.com
Comments are closed.