“All 3D news you missed today in a single post!”
Today:GeForce GTX 260 55nm, RivaTuner 2.22, Unity3D, DX Studio, Interview with AMD, GDDR5, GeForce GTS 240/250, Wolfenstein, Gallium3D.
- The First Review of 55nm GeForce GTX 260 With FurMark
- RivaTuner 2.22 Available NOW!
- Avert Fate: Unity3D Playable Demo
- DX Studio Winter 2008 Competition Entries
- Interview with AMD Graphics Products Group (ATI in a word!)
- Nvidia considers GDDR5 in upcoming 40nm GT214
- LLVM Back-End For Gallium3D Almost There
- Activision published two new Wolfenstein screenshots
- G92-Based GeForce 9 Series Products to be Renamed GeForce GTS 200 Series
- 55nm GeForce GTX 260 cards launched, Nvidia plans further
- Top 10 people in technology
- Nvidia 40nm Desktop GPUs Line-Up For 2009
- G92 GeForce 9800 series rebrand as GTS 240/250