Categories: 3D Engines, Game Development, SDK Tags: 3d engine, 3d rendering, bullet, crystal space, delta3d, game development, game engine, genesis3d, irrlicht, ogre, open source, physcîcs engine, Programming
This list gathers rendering, physics and game engines:
- Delta3D: game engine
- NeoEngine: game engine
- Irrlicht: 3D rendering engine
- OGRE: 3D rendering engine
- Speex: patent-free audio compression format designed for speech
- Bullet: physics engine
- Power Render: 3D rendering engine
- Crystal Space: 3D rendering engine
- Genesis3D: 3D rendering engine
K-3D is free-as-in-freedom 3D modeling and animation software. It features a plugin-oriented procedural engine for all of its content, making K-3D a very versatile and powerful package. K-3D uses OpenGL for graphics hardware acceleration.
Blender 2.47 has been released and is essentially a bugfix release. Blender is the free open source 3D content creation suite, available for all major operating systems.
You can download Blender here: Get Blender 2.47