- Le GPU Chrome 430 ULP de S3 dans deux premiers portables
- Palit Radeon 4850 Sonic Review
- PCGH driver review: Catalyst 8.10 with noticeable improvements
- OpenGL Type Traits
- OpenGL ES 2.0 Programming Guide – Book Review
- Direct3D Demos Collection
- Unreal Engine 3.5 for consoles first: Will PC gamers miss something?
The new release of FRAPS is out. For those that live in a cavern, FRAPS is a Windows application that makes it possible to benchmark and screen-capture (image or video) Direct3D or OpenGL applications. FRAPS is used in many graphics cards reviews.
Fraps 2.9.6 is available here: Fraps DOWNLOAD.
– Fixed games such as Stalker not being detected in 2.9.5
– Fixed video capture corruption in FSX on multi monitor setups
– Fixed codec crashes in large projects
– Fixed Fraps not starting with Windows when running on battery power
– Fixed Fraps closing when switching to battery power
– Fixed OpenGL video capture not recording correct viewport in some applications
– Fixed sound sync when recording started while rendering paused