CPU-Z – Graphics – Performance level: 3D Applications
» Read more
Prepare your graphics cards for a hot summer!
» Read more
BFG GeForce GTX 295
Gainward GeForce GTX 295
» Read more
Here are the screenshots of my Radeon HD 4850 and Catalyst 8.10 BETA under XP32:
GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you information about your video card and GPU.
Download: TechPowerUp GPU-Z v0.2.8
* Added logging of sensor data to file
* Added option to disable polling for individual sensors
* Added support for AMD RV730
* Added clock reading support for Catalyst 8.9 on RV770 and RV730
* Added support for NVIDIA 9400 GT, 9500 GT, 9600 GS, 9800M GS, 9600M GS, 9300M GS, 9200M GE
* Added support for AMD R580 Stream Processor, RV730 and one M88 variant
* Fixed PCI subvendor ID 1787 to be ATI AIB
* Fixed readings and added monitoring support for ATI M88
* Fixed fan speed readings on ADT7473 sensor
* Added support for ADT7473 sensor chip on ATI
* Added release dates for several NVIDIA mobile GPUs
The new release of GPU-Z is out. GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
- Added display for GPU release date. The data is incomplete, if you have more info please post in the sticky thread in the support forums.
- Added display for transistor count
- Added mouseover readings for sensors graph
- Correctly named the three on-die sensors of RV770 and RV730
- Added support for voltage regulator monitoring on HD 4870 and HD 4870 X2
RV770 GPU on HD 4870 X2 now called R700
- Added support for reading HD 4870 X2 3D clocks
- Added display of CrossFire Sideport status on HD 4870 X2
- Added more RV730 device IDs
- Added support for GeForce 9800 GT, 9800M GT, 9600M GT, 9700M GS/GT, 9500M G
- Added detection for RS780D
- Fixed incorrectly read ATI OD5 clocks
- Fix for memory clock reading on RV730
- Fixed ROM reading on RV730
- Fixed crash when no supported card detected
- Sensor graph width adjusted when scrollbars visible
techPowerUp has released an update of GPU-Z. GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
You can download it HERE.
* Added full support for HD 4870 X2 * Added support for reading clocks on newer ATI drivers (R700) * Fix for realtime clock sensor showing double memory speed on RV770 GDDR5 * Added detection for GeForce 9800 GT, GeForce 9300 GE * Added support to start GPU-Z minimized (use -minimized) * Added tray icon when GPU-Z is minimized * Fixed crash when uploading large BIOS files * Fixed rare crash that could happen on some NVIDIA cards * Added detection for Intel Q43. G45 and some variants of G35, G965, GM965