NVIDIA has updated the Shader Library that comes with FX Composer. Almost every effect file has been updated and rewritten, and new shaders added such as Post God Rays.
FX Composer 2.5, the latest version of NVIDIA’s powerful shader development environment, has been released.
FX Composer supports DirectX, OpenGL, HLSL, Collada FX, and CgFX, as well as the .fbx, .x, .3ds, .obj, and .dae file formats for importing geometry.
Version 2.5 adds:
* DirectX 10 support, including geometry shaders and stream out
* Particle Systems
* Visual Styles
* Major User Interface Improvements
* Remote Control over TCP/IP
* Support for the NVIDIA Shader Debugger
* New Sample Projects
You can download FXC HERE – exe (221Mb).
Public betas of FX Composer 2.5 and our brand-new Shader Debugger plug-in are now available, providing:
* DirectX 10 support (including geometry shaders and stream out)
* Support for debugging of pixel shaders, including run control, variable inspection, and powerful visual debugging functionality
* Particle systems
* Visual models and styles (the ability to create, define, and export multiple looks for a model)
* Improved user interface
* Remote control over TCP/IP
* And much more…
More information HERE