The new release of FRAPS is out. For those that live in a cavern, FRAPS is a Windows application that makes it possible to benchmark and screen-capture (image or video) Direct3D or OpenGL applications. FRAPS is used in many graphics cards reviews.
Fraps 2.9.6 is available here: Fraps DOWNLOAD.
– Fixed games such as Stalker not being detected in 2.9.5
– Fixed video capture corruption in FSX on multi monitor setups
– Fixed codec crashes in large projects
– Fixed Fraps not starting with Windows when running on battery power
– Fixed Fraps closing when switching to battery power
– Fixed OpenGL video capture not recording correct viewport in some applications
– Fixed sound sync when recording started while rendering paused
Aaahh at last, a new version of Fraps is available. Fraps is a Windows application that makes it possible to benchmark and screen-capture (image or video) Direct3D or OpenGL applications.
You can download Fraps here: Fraps 2.9.5
Fraps 2.9.5 Changelog:
- Added Stereo & Multichannel recording options for Direct Stream audio in Vista
- Added support for many DDRAW games running in windowed mode
- Added support for games that use multiple swapchains in D3D9
- Added large size icon for Vista
- Fixed slow video capture speeds recording many older DDRAW games
- Fixed capture crash for DDRAW games in XP SP3
- Fixed misaligned audio with Vista Direct Stream when sound was silent
- Fixed 64-bit OpenGL apps not being detected
- Fixed long delay starting video capture on some Vista configurations
- Fixed crash in Fraps if video capture key pressed quickly in succession
- Fixed Fraps exit dialog appearing at random intervals
- Fixed “This program might not have installed correctly” error in Vista
- Fixed corrupted volume slider in Vista when Fraps loaded
- Fixed scrambled colors when recording in 8-bit and 16-bit from some older games
- Fixed crash loading levels in Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
Nexuiz is a free open-source first person shooter that runs on Windows, Linux and OSX.
Nexuiz’s homepage: www.alientrap.org/nexuiz/.
Celestial Impact is a team based multiplayer first person shooter (FPS) set in space on an asteroid with spherical gravity. What makes this FPS really special is that the landscape is fully deformable in all directions.