ATI/AMD released a new version of their Catalyst graphics drivers for all Radeon-based graphics cards.
Catalyst 8.7 introduces the following new features:
- Catalyst Control Center: Information Center enhancements: full Hardware information will be shown for each physical graphics accelerator installed in the system.
- This release of ATI Catalyst Linux introduces preview support for the following new operating systems: Ubuntu 8.04 production support and SLED 10 sp2 production support.
- Catalyst 8.7 WinXP 32-bit
- Catalyst 8.7 WinXP 64-bit
- Catalyst 8.7 Vista 32-bit
- Catalyst 8.7 Vista 64-bit
Stay tuned, I’ll update shortly the OpenGL extensions list.