User-mode driver binaries for Qualcomm’s Adreno 3xx GPU on Nexus 4, 5 & 7 devices running Google Android 4.4.2 KitKat
Updated 30 May 14
This release contains a developer preview of the user-mode driver binaries for Qualcomm’s Adreno 3xx GPU on Nexus 4, Nexus 5, and Nexus 7 devices running Google Android 4.4.2 KitKat. This release includes OpenCL in addition to OpenGL ES. It has been tested with the KOT49H factory image. This release is intended only for developers, and does not meet our customer release quality. Refer to the included release notes for a list of fixes and enhancements.
* Add OpenCL libraries.
* Fix an issue with return statements in the middle of GLSL shaders causing a GPU hang.
* Fix a performance regression in VBO validation.
* Improve accuracy of Renderscript kernel execution duration measurements.
* Fix crashes in some dEQP test cases.
* Improve support for GL_RGB10_A2UI textures in Adreno Profiler.
* Fix intermittent pink color tinting with certain WebGL content.