« Last post by JeGX on July 05, 2015, 05:32:13 PM »
Depending on the driver version, the app that shows me a lot of TDRs is MadShaders. As Stefan says, try the latest hotfix R353.38.
NVIDIA HairWorks makes it easy to bring hair and fur to life—in real-time. It builds on the prior release, which focused on fur authoring, rendering, and simulation. With HairWorks version 1.1, NVIDIA has added support for authoring, rendering, and simulation of long-hair assets. The release contains a variety of sample assets that let artists create completely different types of hairstyles.
Havok®, a leading provider of AAA game development technology, extends congratulations to all of the nominees of Game Critics Awards for “Best of E3 2015,” which includes several of Havok’s developer partners. The nominees pushed the limits of realism to create remarkable AAA game experiences. Some of these great titles range from Bethesda Softworks’ wildly ambitious and gigantic open-world role-playing game, Fallout 4, to the deeply compelling narrative and intense adventure of Sony and Naughty Dog’s Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, to the visually spectacular and blistering firefights of Star Wars Battlefront. Havok’s cross-platform suite of technology helps create some of the most ambitious AAA games that leverage the new hardware, and this same technology continues to service future projects that will become milestone titles for years to come.
Havok congratulates the following AAA projects powered by Havok technology that are among the titles nominated by the Best of E3 2015 awards:
· Star Wars Battlefront - Electronic Arts
· Dark Souls III – BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
· Fallout 4 - Bethesda Softworks
· Halo 5: Guardians - Microsoft Studios
· Horizon: Zero Dawn - Sony Computer Entertainment
· Just Cause 3 - Square Enix
· Need for Speed - Electronic Arts
· No Man's Sky - Hello Games
· The Last Guardian - Sony Computer Entertainment
· Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - Ubisoft
· Tom Clancy's The Division - Ubisoft
· Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - Sony Computer Entertainment
· DOOM – Bethesda Softworks