This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
We’re also pleased to announce that this driver is ready to support Forza Motorsport 6: Apex* when the title launches.
KEY ISSUES FIXED:
Graphics corruption may occur in Luxmark 3.1*
Driver may crash in Doom 4* game
Graphics corruption in Autodesk VRED* app
Crash may occur in Dassult CATIA*
Graphics corruption may occur in Call of Duty Advanced Warfare*, Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition*, Civilization V*, World of Tanks*
BSOD may occur in ARK Survival Evolved*
Driver may crash on Forza Motorsport 6:
Incorrect results returned by glGetProgramResourceiv for buffer objects in compute shader
Our new GeForce Game Ready 365.10 WHQL drivers are optimized for Battleborn, Forza Motorsport 6: Apex Beta, the Overwatch Open Beta, and the ongoing Paragon Beta. To download and install, simply fire up GeForce Experience and click on the "Drivers" tab.
Gearbox Software's "hero shooter", Battleborn, launches May 3rd. Mixing first-person shooting with MOBA-style gameplay, Battleborn pits teams of players against one another online, or co-operatively in the game's story mode.
I tried to install Intel driver same version without "patched" for HD 4600 and I run VK-Z 0.2.0 but it detects 1 device as GTX 780 Ti and doesn't support HD 4600.
How do I patch Vulkan for HD4600?
Change log for April 15, 2016 Vulkan 1.0.10 spec update:
* Bump API patch number and header version number to 10 for this
* Slightly tweak the <<memory-allocation,Host Memory>> allocator language
so that an application wrapping the standard C alloc/free/realloc
functions is still correct - the previous language was too strong with
regards to freeing memory. Also made certain scenarios clearer - an
implementation may now continue without error if an allocation failed
and it is able to continue correctly (public issue 21).
* Require that etext:VK_*_CREATE_SPARSE_BINDING_BIT is set when the
corresponding etext:VK_*_CREATE_SPARSE_RESIDENCY_BIT is used, in the
<<sparsememory-miptail,Mip Tail Regions>> section and related commands
flink:vkCreateBuffer and flink:vkCreateImage (public issue 84).
* Update the <<features,Features, Limits, and Formats>> chapter to clarify
interactions between optional features and dynamic state for the
pname:depthBiasClamp and pname:wideLines features (public issue 89).
* Describe the code:WorkgroupSize builtin in the
<<interfaces-builtin-variables,Built-In Variables>> section, and update
the <<compute-shaders,Compute Shaders>> section to further clarify how
to set the number of workgroups to execute in a compute shader (public
* Use the term *image subresource* everywhere instead of *subresource*,
except for the special case of *host-accessible subresource*, which may
be either an image subresource or buffer range (public issue 120)
* Add a note to the <<features,Features, Limits, and Formats>> section
about extensibility of structures (Public issue 165).
* Fix return code flink:vkAcquireNextImageKHR when the timeout parameter
is 0 to ename:VK_NOT_READY instead of ename:VK_TIMEOUT (public issue
* Fix typo in slink:VkLayerProperties::pname:apiVersion field (public
* Fix a few minor internally-detected typos.
* Minor formatting tweaks to pseudocode in the <<resources,Resource
Creation>> chapter (internal issue 179).
* Fix typo in the definition of point sampling for
elink:VkCullModeFlagBits (internal issue 268).