This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
You machine is amazing
Is your HD 5500 desktop or laptop?
I can not enable it on my Laptop Core i3 5020U
Hello @Stefan but that driver 4473 is for Skylake?
For patched 4404, I disable discrete card, force Intel, VulkanCapsViewer reports "did not found Vulkan capable GPU"
Can you post your forged vulkan driver for 5500?
Exact follow for HD 5500 [iBDWM_w10] did not success?
- Added Vulkan On-Screen Display, screen capture and video capture support
- Fixed Direct3D12 function offsets cache validation algorithm in hooking system
- Improved compatibility with Direct3D9 applications, which dynamically recreate Direct3D devices
- Added new “Injection properties” compatibility settings section to “General” tab:
- Added injection delay adjustment settings for delayed hooking engine. New settings are aimed to provide an alternate and easy to use way of disabling delayed injection for applications using 64-bit Steam and Origin overlays.
- Added “Reset cache” button. The button can be used for troubleshooting to invalidate function offsets cache without reinstalling the application
- Updated SDK:
- Added new profile management API. Profile management API allows third party applications to read, create or modify application-specific profiles and create own built-in GUI for RivaTuner Statistics Server profile management if necessary.
- Updated RTSSSharedMemorySample sample code. Now the sample demonstrates new profile management API usage and shows how to adjust On-Screen Display position and color in global RivaTuner Statistics Server profile from a third party application
- Updated profiles list
Change log for February 10, 2017 Vulkan 1.0.40 spec update:
* Bump API patch number and header version number to 40 for this update.
* There is a major build change in this release. We are now using the
Ruby-based ``asciidoctor'' implementation, rather than the Python-based
``asciidoc'' implementation, to process the specification. While the
actual specification markup changes were minimal, this requires a new
set of build tools and a very different installation process, especially
because we now use an experimental direct-to-PDF backend for Asciidoctor
instead of Docbook->dblatex->PDF. It is no longer possible to build the
Specification using asciidoc. See doc/specs/vulkan/README.adoc
for some guidance on installing the new toolchain components.
* There are some minor rendering issues in the PDF output due to teething
problems with the asciidoctor toolchain, especially with mathematical
equations. We are aware of these and working on them.
* Updated sample code for the <<sparsememory-examples-basic,sparse
resource binding example>> (public issue 97).
* Modify line and point clipping behavior in the
<<vertexpostproc-clipping, Primitive Clipping>> section to allow for
pop-free behavior. The ability to check for which behavior is
implemented may be added a future feature or extension (public issue
* Unify the discussions of implicit ordering throughout the spec, in
particular in the new sections <<drawing-primitive-order, Primitive
Order>>, <<primrast-order, Rasterization Order>>, and
<<synchronization-implicit, Implicit Synchronization Guarantees>>; the
discussion of <<synchronization-submission-order, submission order>>;
and references elsewhere to these sections (public issue 133).
* Clarify \<\<descriptorsets-compatibility,Pipeline Layout Compatibility>>
language and introduce the term ``identically defined'' (public issue
* Add a dependency to the +VK_EXT_debug_marker+ extension that's needed to
reuse the object type enum from +VK_EXT_debug_report+, and moves the
definition of that enum into +VK_EXT_debug_report+ where it should be
(public issue 409).
* Remove redundant valid usage statement from slink:VkImageBlit (public
* Update GL_KHR_vulkan_glsl to allow the ternary operator to result in a
specialization constant (public issue 424).
* Fix valid usage for flink:VkPipelineShaderStageCreateInfo (public issue
* Correct typo in New Objects list for <<VK_EXT_debug_report>> (public
* Moved to asciidoctor for spec builds (internal issue 121).
* Update style guide to describe where to put new extensions-specific
asciidoc files, and what to name them (internal issue 626).
* Add src/spec/indexExt.py to autogenerate registry index entries linking
into the 1.0-extensions specification, instead of maintaining the index
manually. (internal issue 642).
* Autogenerate extension dependencies and lists of all extensions and all
KHR extensions from the "supported" attributes in +vk.xml+. Execute
+make config/extDependency.sh+ from +doc/specs/vulkan+ when a supported
extension is added to vk.xml, to regenerate the dependency script. The
consequence is that specifying a single extension to the +makeExt+
script will automatically enable all extensions it depends on as well,
and that the +makeAllExts+ and +makeKHR+ scripts do not need to be
updated when a new extension is supported (internal issue 648).
* Put extension appendices all at the same asciidoc section level, so KHR
WSI extensions show up in the HTML index (internal issue 648).
* Imbed images in the generated HTML specs instead of loading them from
the images/ directory.
* Fix missing EXT in extension name
* Add new +VK_EXT_SMPTE_2086_metadata+ extension.
* In the <<platformCreateSurface_xlib,Xlib Surface>> section of the
+VK_KHR_xlib_surface+ specification, add language warning users that
they always need to call code:XinitThreads.
* Use the term "presentable image" (rather than "swapchain image")
consistently in +VK_KHR_swapchain+ and related extensions, and add a
glossary term defining it.
* Relocate the valid usage for samples of
to be below the flink:VkPhysicalDeviceSparseImageFormatInfo2KHR
Intel announces that we are moving from beta support to full official support for the Vulkan* API on Windows going forward.
The CUDA compiler now supports Xcode 8.2.1.
NVRTC is no longer considered a preview feature.
The cuBLAS library added a new function
), which is
an extension of
. It allows the user to specify the algorithm,
as well as the precision of the computation and of the input and output matrices.
The function can be used to perform matrix-matrix multiplication at lower
On some SLES or openSUSE system configurations, the
NVIDIA GL library package may need to be locked before the steps for a GL-less
installation are performed. The NVIDIA GL library package can be locked with
sudo zypper addlock nvidia-glG04
On GP10x systems, applications that use
and attempt to use
will incur random
spurious MMU faults that will take down the application.
don't work correctly on multi-GPU systems with the IOMMU enabled on
Linux. The only workaround is to disable unified memory support with the
Fixed an issue where
crash when used on an application that calls
Fixed a potential issue that can cause an application to hang
'GpuCapsViewer.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\vulkan-1.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
The thread 0x31c0 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
Unhandled exception at 0x5500C5F7 (vulkan-1.dll) in GpuCapsViewer.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x6425202F.
> vulkan-1.dll!5500c5f7() Unknown
[Frames below may be incorrect and/or missing, no symbols loaded for vulkan-1.dll]
What is "Quadro GP100"?
2017 Vulkan DevU Vancouver
- 001 Introduction Tom.pdf
- 002 : michael : worcester vulkan : when : and : why : BIGGERER.pdf
- 003 Vulkan : GL : Performance : Comparison.pdf
- 004 : VulkanGettingStarted.pdf
- 005 Vulkan : vktrace.pdf
- 006 VulkanC++Bindings.pdf
- 007 Making SPIR V Modules.pdf
- 008 Vulkan : Tutorial.pdf
- 009 Synchronization Keeping Your Device Fed.pdf
- 010 Porting Vainglory to Vulkan.pdf
- 011 Bringing Vulkan to VR Cass.pdf
- 012 Wrap Up Neil.pdf
- Vulkan slides all.zip