The NeoAxis Group has released a new version of it's NeoAxis Game Engine.
This release fixes major bug with Regions in Map Editor.
Changes since last release:
* WPF support. Framework for WPF applications with example (WPFAppExample.exe).
* Game: DebugGeometry is no longer used for object selection. New method projects to screen GUI renderer. Visual upgrade compared to old method, looks much nicer.
* WindowsAppFramework.dll has been renamed to WinFormsAppFramework.dll.
* WindowsAppExample.exe has been renamed to WinFormsAppExample.exe.
* Bug fix: Major bug fix with Regions in Map Editor. Cannot change scaling of regions.
* Parallel-Split Shadow Map (PSSM) technology has been added.
* Full support of point light shadows. Shadows are based on cubemaps now.
* Web Player 1.3. Networking support.
* Binaries for 64-bit systems.
* Visual Studio 2010 and .NET 4.0 support.
* Advanced GUI features. See video
* 3dsMax and Maya 64-bit versions support. 3dsMax 2011 support. Maya 2011 support.
* COLLADA mesh format support.