What's New in Version 2.0
* Support for profiling DirectCompute (DirectX 11) applications.
* Support for profiling 64-bit OpenCL™ applications.
* Reduced plugin's installation time.
* Improved updater.
* Fixed an installation problem on a machine with VBScript disabled.
* Added additional parameters to the command line interface.
* Updated the kernel naming scheme.
* When profiling using Visual Studio, the output from each session is stored in a separate subdirectory.
* When profiling using the command-line interface, the default output directory is now an "ATI Stream Profiler" directory under the current user's "Documents" directory.