Changes in HWiNFO32 v3.67 - Released on: Jan-18-2011:
* Fixed measuring of CPU clock on certain AMD CPUs under Windows 7.
* Improved displaying of CPU and GPU logo.
* Improved measurement precision of CPU Power consumption on Ibex Peak and Sandy Bridge platforms.
* Fixed recognition of Sandy Bridge K-series when used on platforms other than P67.
* Added Smart Battery monitoring into sensors.
* Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock P67 and H67 series.
* Added reporting of BIOS EFI capability.
* Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS P8P67, P8H67 and SABERTOOTH P67 series.
* Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS Maximus IV Extreme.
* Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE P67 and H67 series.
* Enhanced Ivy Bridge support.
* Added nVidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti.
* Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS G73SW.
* Fixed possible GPU/Display issues on HP 8730w (caused by GPU I2C).
* Fixed reporting of GPU clock on some nVidia G9x-based GPUs.