« on: May 05, 2014, 04:42:10 PM »
NVIDIA Linux, Solaris and FreeBSD driver 337.19 (beta)
* Fixed a bug causing mode validation to fail for 4K resolutions over HDMI
in certain situations.
* Added nvidia-settings command line controls for over- and under-clocking
attributes. Please see the nvidia-settings(1) manual page for
* Fixed several cosmetic issues in the clock control user interface
* Added support for the GLX_EXT_stereo_tree extension. For more
details, see the extension specification:
* Enabled support for using Unified Back Buffer (UBB) and 3D Stereo with
the composite extension on Quadro cards. Using stereo with a composite
manager requires a stereo-aware composite manager. Otherwise, only the
left eye of stereo applications will be displayed. See the
GLX_EXT_stereo_tree extension specification for more details.