Release Notes - Version 2.14 (9/5/14)
- Add support for additional GPUs and APUs.
- DirectX 11: Fixed some memory leaks caused by incorrect reference counting of D3D11 devices and device contexts.
- OpenGL: Improved memory consumption and performance during profiling.
- OpenGL: Fixed crash in 32-bit Linux version.
- OpenGL: Fixed CSMemUnitBusy, CSMemUnitStalled, and TexTriFilteringPct counters on Graphics IP v8 family of GPUs.
- OpenGL: Fixed CSALUStalledByLDS counter on Graphics IP v7 and v8 families of GPUs.
- Removed Support for DirectX 10.