« on: May 22, 2015, 05:09:10 PM »
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
AMD6640.1 = "AMD FirePro M6100 FireGL V"
AMD6820.1 = "AMD FirePro W5170M"
AMD6820.5 = "AMD FirePro M Tropo XT"
AMD6821.1 = "AMD FirePro M5100 FireGL V"
AMD6921.1 = "AMD FirePro W7170M"
AMD6921.3 = "AMD FirePro M Amethyst XT"
| Version: |
| Release Date: |
| Operating System: |
| Language: |
| File Size: |
This guide provides instructions to build Android AOSP from source with the latest ARM Mali-T60x GPU binary drivers and install it on a Google Nexus 10.
It is primarily targeted at developers who wish to have complete control over an engineering build of Android on a production-quality device, with all graphics development features enabled.
|Linux Display Driver - x86 BETA||352.09||May 18, 2015|
|Linux x64 (AMD64/EM64T) Display Driver BETA||352.09||May 18, 2015|
|Linux 32-bit ARM Display Driver BETA||352.09||May 18, 2015|
|Solaris Display Driver – x64/x86 BETA||352.09||May 18, 2015|
|FreeBSD Display Driver – x86 BETA||352.09||May 18, 2015|
|FreeBSD Display Driver – x64 BETA||352.09||May 18, 2015|
- Added the ability to configure the swapping behavior for quad-buffered stereo visuals. The driver can be configured to independently swap each eye as it becomes ready, to wait for both eyes to complete rendering before swapping, or to allow applications to specify which of these two behaviors is preferred by setting the swap interval. This setting can be adjusted in the nvidia-settings control panel, or via the NV-CONTROL API.
- Fixed a regression which caused the GPU fan status display to disappear from the nvidia-settings control panel.
- Added reporting of ECC error counts to the nvidia-settings control panel.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented OpenGL sampler objects from being properly deallocated when destroying OpenGL contexts.
- Fixed a bug that caused GLX_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB to incorrectly report sRGB support in 30 bit-per-pixel framebuffer configurations.
- Added support for G-SYNC with sync-to-vblank disabled. This allows applications to use G-SYNC to eliminate tearing for frame rates below the monitor's maximum refresh rate but allow tearing above the maximum refresh rate in order to minimize latency.
When G-SYNC is active and sync-to-vblank is enabled, the frame rate is limited to the monitor's maximum refresh rate.
- GLSL gl_Fog.scale is now +infinity when gl_Fog.end equals gl_Fog.start. Previously, the value 0 was used, but this broke certain applications such as the game XIII running on Wine (Wine bug #37068).
- Enabled G-SYNC by default when Unified Back Buffer (UBB) is disabled.
- Updated the NVIDIA GPU driver to avoid using video memory already in use by vesafb.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GeForce Game Ready Driver Released
The new GeForce Game Ready 352.86 WHQL The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt drivers are now available to download from GeForce Experience and GeForce.com. With Game Ready optimizations for the highly anticipated PC release of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, and an updated SLI profile, our latest drivers are a recommended update for fans about to embark on their 100-hour quest.
GeForce DirectX 12 Drivers for Windows 10 Now WHQL-Certified
As the launch of Windows 10 and DirectX 12 nears, our GeForce drivers have taken a major step forward: WHQL certification has arrived.
It’s no small task. Next to the operating system, the graphics driver is one of the most complex pieces of code on a PC.
We worked closely with Microsoft to develop the new DX12 standard. And that effort has paid off with day-one WHQL certification.
Plus, our Maxwell and Kepler GPU architectures already support DX12, with support for Fermi coming later.
Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)
There are several causes of Code 39 errors:
A required device driver is missing.
A required binary file is corrupted.
There is a problem with the file I/O process.
A driver that is referencing an entry point in another binary file is unable to load.
The display driver model from Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone have converged into a unified model for Windows 10 Insider Preview.
A new memory model is implemented that gives each GPU a per-process virtual address space. Direct addressing of video memory is still supported by WDDMv2 for graphics hardware that requires it, but that is considered a legacy case. IHVs are expected to develop new hardware that supports virtual addressing. Significant changes have been made to the DDI to enable this new memory model.
Any new feature or area of improvement you would like to see in the next big Catalyst update?
A trip under the moonlight is an experimental demo.
The aim was to explore ways to achieve a realistic landscape with current web technologies.
It uses an implementation of the Fast Fourier Transform on GPU to simulate waves displacements. The ocean rendering is done is screen space coordinates, allowing a great quality.
You can travel by using the keyboard and select the environment.
05-08 20:41:10.935: I/chromium(31501): [INFO:CONSOLE(513)] "THREE.WebGLRenderer", source: https://jbouny.github.io/fft-ocean/js/libs/three.min.js (513)
05-08 20:41:10.977: I/chromium(31501): [INFO:CONSOLE(568)] "THREE.WebGLRenderer: OES_texture_float_linear extension not supported.", source: https://jbouny.github.io/fft-ocean/js/libs/three.min.js (568)
05-08 20:41:11.485: I/chromium(31501): [INFO:CONSOLE(568)] "THREE.WebGLRenderer: EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic extension not supported.", source: https://jbouny.github.io/fft-ocean/js/libs/three.min.js (568)
05-08 20:41:12.389: E/chromium(31577): [ERROR:gles2_cmd_decoder.cc(4746)] [.WebGLRenderingContext-0xb88eb868]GL ERROR :GL_INVALID_OPERATION : glGenerateMipmap:
05-08 20:41:12.763: E/chromium(31577): [ERROR:gles2_cmd_decoder.cc(6787)] [.WebGLRenderingContext-0xb88eb868]GL ERROR :GL_INVALID_OPERATION : glDrawElements: Source and destination textures of the draw are the same.
05-08 20:41:12.854: I/chromium(31501): [INFO:CONSOLE(0)] "WebGL: drawElements: texture bound to texture unit 0 is not renderable. It maybe non-power-of-2 and have incompatible texture filtering or is not 'texture complete'. Or the texture is Float or Half Float type with linear filtering while OES_float_linear or OES_half_float_linear extension is not enabled.", source: https://jbouny.github.io/fft-ocean/#day (0)
Spring - WebGL(html5)
It's so lovely when it arrives...
But you always forget about those damn fly's and shit!
Tried to do some fake lightning with lightshafts and stuff to set the mood.
Probably quite heavy and not very mobile-friendly.
Done using "https://github.com/mrdoob/three.js"
(C) OutsideOfSociety 2015.