Changes in HWiNFO32 v3.25 - Released on: Oct-28-2009:
* Enhanced support of ATI R8xx (Evergreen) family (clock, properties).
* Added support of Fintek F71808E sensor.
* Fixed some issues while accessing certain SMBus devices on certain motherboards.
* Improved reporting of ATI R7xx family clocks.
* Improved sensor support of Intel DP55 boards.
* Added reporting of additional Lynnfield/Clarksfield capabilities.
* Added ATI FirePro M7750.
* Added reporting of Intel Extreme Tuning (XTU) capable BIOS settings.
* Enhanced sensor support of ASUS Maximus III Formula / Gene.
* Added reporting of DMI bus capabilities for CPUs with Internal QPI and External DMI (*field, *dale).
* Fixed rare problems with Intel CPU detection under specific conditions.
* Added nVidia GeForce GTS 250M, 260M and GTX 285M.
* Fixed handling of non-linear CPU core APIC IDs.
* Improved detection of memory modules on Supermicro X8DTN, H8DI3/H8DII/H8DIL, H8DM8-2/H8DME-2.