« on: November 18, 2016, 11:28:14 PM »
Unix Driver Archive
- Added support for the following GPUs:
- GeForce GTX 1050
GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
Quadro M5000 SE
Quadro M3000 SE
- Fixed a bug that could cause displays in SLI Mosaic to blank when applying a transformation matrix.
- Added EGL support to the GL Vendor Neutral Dispatch Library (libGLVND). The installer package now includes both GLVND and non-GLVND versions of the EGL libraries: the --glvnd-egl-client and --no-glvnd-egl-client options in nvidia-installer can be used to select which to install.
- Fixed a bug that prevented G-SYNC from working on notebook displays.
- Fixed a bug that caused DisplayPort multistream devices to go blank after the console is restored.
- Fixed a bug that caused a kernel crash when starting X for the second time when more than one DisplayPort multistream device is connected to a single DisplayPort connector via a branch device.
- Updated nvidia-settings to not have a build-time dependence on an external nvml development package (a regression introduced in 375.10).
- Fixed a crash in nvidia-settings when adding Application Profile Rule and Profile entries.
- Removed the "Enable Tooltip" option in nvidia-settings for the GTK 2 interface.
- Added new X configuration options:
which override the MetaMode tokens with the same names.
- Fixed a bug that caused issues with panning and cursor constraining when mixing PRIME-driven displays with natively driven displays.
- Fixed a bug that caused long delays when leaving the VT or disabling a display device while an OpenGL application is running.
- Improved console restore behavior on systems that use the UEFI Graphics Output Protocol, and most vesafb modes.
- Added support for the RandR TILE property added in RandR 1.5.
- Raised the on-disk OpenGL shader cache size from 64MB to 128MB. Refer to the "Specifying OpenGL Environment Variable Settings" section of the driver README for details on how to select its location or disable it.
- Fixed a bug in synchronization primitives shared between X and OpenGL.
- Added support for X.Org xserver ABI 23 (xorg-server 1.19)
- Fixed a bug that allowed nvidia-installer to attempt loading kernel modules that were built against non-running kernels.