« on: January 18, 2017, 05:23:37 PM »
- Added support for the following GPU(s):
- Quadro M1200
- Added support for the ARB_parallel_shader_compile extension to allow multi-threaded compilation of GLSL shaders.
- Updated the X driver to ignore any Virtual Reality Head Mounted Displays (HMDs). See the "AllowHMD" X configuration option in the README for details.
- The driver will now advertise GLX FBConfigs with no depth bits on depth 30 X screens.
- Added support in nvidia-settings to view configured PRIME displays. To enable PRIME displays, see "Offloading Graphics Display with RandR 1.4" in the README.
- Added infrastructure which enables the NVIDIA EGL driver to load EGL external platform libraries that add client-side support for new window systems, beyond the existing libnvidia-egl-wayland.so.1. For more details, see:
- Added support for the following Vulkan extensions:
- Enabled OpenGL threaded optimizations by default in the driver. Refer to the "Threaded Optimizations" section in the "Specifying OpenGL Environment Variable Settings" chapter of the README for details. These optimizations will self-disable when they are degrading performance. As a result, performance should be unchanged for many applications, and increased for those that benefit from threaded optimizations and were not already forcing them enabled.
NVIDIA Download Drivers