« on: September 27, 2016, 03:23:57 PM »
This version, R370 U1, is the first to support the Quadro Series P6000/P5000 graphics cards, including CUDA 8.0 support on the Pascal architecture.[/list]
This driver is from the R370 Quadro New Feature [QNF] driver branch. Users occasionally select QNF for bug fixes, new features, new VR headset support or new Game Engine support.
For the most stable and fully supported enterprise driver please download the Optimal Drivers for Enterprise [ODE] driver.
New features in this branch:
- The NVCapture SDK can now capture a Mosaic display
- VR SDK
- OpenGL VR SDK 1.4: Implemented GL_NV_gpu_multicast extension
- Vulkan VR: Implemented cross-API interoperability between Vulkan and DirectX 11 for VR HMDs
- VRDirect: Added support for Microsoft DirectX Graphics Infrastructure (DXGI) 2 Preview
- Implemented FastSync: New VSync mode that allows DirectX applications to render faster than the display refresh rate yet display frames without tearing.[/l][/l]
DriverVer = 09/22/2016, 220.127.116.1195
NVIDIA_DEV.1B30 = "NVIDIA Quadro P6000"
NVIDIA_DEV.1BB0 = "NVIDIA Quadro P5000"