Super, you're a genius!
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
command_line = gh_utils.get_command_line()
gh_texture.update_gpu_memory_from_file(texture_id, image_filename, is_abs_path)
With our latest update, VR Funhouse now supports mods, giving the community an incredible sandbox of possibilities for fun in VR. Now you can play, create, play again and even share your VR creations with the world.
Swap out your shooting gallery pistol for a Tommy gun, whack the moles while their hair is on fire, or build your favorite mini-game in VR. With VR Funhouse mods the possibilities are endless.
* Bump API patch number and header version number to 25 for this update.
* Structurally change the specification so that multiple extensions are
included in the +1.0+ git branch, and specifications will include or not
include those extensions at build time based on options passed to the
Makefile. See +doc/specs/vulkan/README.html+ and the ``Layers and
Extensions'' section of the ``Vulkan Documentation and Extensions''
document for more information on this change.
* Register and publish new extensions in the single-branch form:
* Clarify description of GetInstanceProcAddr and GetDeviceProcAddr (public
* Add SPIR-V <<textures-operation-validation, instruction validation>> for
single-sampled images (public issue 316).
* Fix spelling of ``tesselation'' in a few places and note it as an
exception to the American spelling rules convention (public issue
* Fix Makefile to create output directory for ``styleguide''
target (public issue 329).
* Fix numerous minor issues with incorrectly tags on enumerant names and
table titles (public issue 330).
* Generate specversion.txt date in UTC time and RFC 2822 format
(public issue 335).
* Convert link to the SPIR-V Specification for
flink:VkShaderModuleCreateInfo into an internal link to the normative
reference (public issue 336).
* Add ename:VK_ERROR_OUT_OF_MEMORY error code to
flink:vkCreateDebugReportCallbackEXT (public issue 337).
* Update style guide regarding use of code:NULL and dname:VK_NULL_HANDLE
(internal issue 393).
* Change the definition of latexmath:[$q$] in the
<<textures-image-level-selection,texture image level selection>> section
to be the index of the maximum defined level for the view, not the
number of levels in the view (internal issue 406).
* Allow developers to override dname:VK_DEFINE_NON_DISPATCHABLE_HANDLE
with their own binary-compatible definition (internal issue 439).
* Fix +vk_platform.h+ conditional logic causing compile failure with some
Android compilers (internal issue 441).
* Implement the single-branch model as described above (internal issue
Game developers shipping titles for PC and consoles are faced with many interesting rendering optimization challenges. The GPU cost of techniques like tile-based lighting or the CPU cost of the rendering API are going to impact performance very differently based on which platform is being used.
In this article I’ll be giving a select overview of some of the most impactful performance optimizations and considerations I’m frequently encountering when analyzing PC games. I won’t be diving deep into each topic; instead each section is meant to be a starting point and I’ll be providing references to existing material which will go into much more detail.
Pico processes and drivers provide the foundation for the Windows Subsystem for Linux, which runs native unmodified Linux binaries by loading executable ELF binaries into a Pico process’s address space and executes them atop a Linux-compatible layer of syscalls.