This beta version driver
is provided to confirm pending driver code changes that address numerous reported game play issues. A list of issues addressed is below. A production version driver will follow in a few weeks, if the beta tests well.
This driver is being provided as a beta test driver, and while it has had limited validation testing by Intel, it is essentially a test driver and is not to be considered a permanent replacement for a fully validated and certified graphics driver.
- Use at your own discretion
While Intel may or may not address issues found in this beta version driver, we do welcome feedback particular to the issues listed below that the driver addresses.
- Please note: this driver is not certified by Microsoft and will generate a warning when installing.
This document provides information about Intel’s Graphics Driver for:
KEY ISSUES FIXED:
- 6th Generation Intel® Core Processors, Intel Core™ M, and related Intel® Pentium® Processors with Intel® HD Graphics 510, 515, 520, 530, Intel® Iris Graphics 540 and Intel® Iris Graphics 550
- Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1500M v5 Family with Intel® HD Graphics P530
- 5th Generation Intel® Core Processors with Intel® HD Graphics 5500, 5600, 6000, Intel Iris™ Graphics 6100, Iris Pro Graphics 6200 and select Intel® Pentium®/Intel® Celeron® Processors with Intel® HD Graphics
- Intel® Core™ M Processor with Intel® HD Graphics 5300
- 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® HD Graphics 4200, 4400, 4600, 5000, Intel Iris™ Graphics 5100 and Intel® Iris Pro Graphics 5200 and select Intel Pentium/Intel Celeron Processors with Intel® HD Graphics
Just Cause 3 - game crash
Microsoft Enhanced Video Renderer - API crash
Project CARS - game crash
F1 2015 - game crash during built-in benchmark
Angry Birds - corruption after using “Maximize” icon in game window
Quake IV - corruption resuming from standby mode
Fallout 4 - game crash when game is loading
LEGO Minifigures Online - command list reset lock takes long time (4th & 5th Gen)
Wolfenstein The New Order - game crashIf setup.exe fails, follow this fool-proof "have disk" installation tutorial