A new dev version of GLSL Hacker is ready for Windows 64-bit, Linux 64-bit and OS X.
You can download it from this page:http://www.geeks3d.com/glslhacker/download.php
Version 0.7.0.0 - 2014.06.21
* fixed a bug with AntTweakBar plugin under Windows with AMD Radeon cards
that made the application to crash time to time at the end of a scene.
- removed all atomic_counter_xxxx() functions from gh_renderer. They are
replaced by the low level functions of the gh_gpu_buffer lib.
* bugfix: the gh_camera.bind() function no longer update the fixed pipeline
if OpenGL core profile is used.
+ added OpenGL debug GL_ARB_debug_output support via the gl_debug_profile="1"
in the XML window node.
+ added memory_barrier() to gh_renderer lib.
+ added vertices_to_gpu_buffer(), vertices_from_gpu_buffer()
and set_vertex_source() to vertex_pool lib.
- removed all shader_storage_buffer_xxxxx() functions from vertex_pool lib.
+ added set_shader_storage_block_binding() to gh_gpu_program lib.
+ added set_automatic_uniform_state() to gh_object lib.
* fixed a threading bug in the waitscreen + progress bar when scene contains errors.
+ added gh_gpu_buffer, a new lib for managing GPU buffers in an unified way.
+ added get_uniform_block_size(), get_uniform_block_index()
and set_uniform_block_binding() to gh_gpu_program lib.
- removed all ub_xxx() functions from gh_gpu_program lib.
Version 0.6.4.5 - 2014.06.08
+ added support of transparent windows (alpha value) in OS X version.
+ added drag and drop support in the OS X version.
! OSX version: now GLSL Hacker stores the last position of the window
and uses it for the next launch (useful with the drag and drop).
+ added FreeImage plugin support in the OS X version.
+ added a set of functions to manage custom dynamic libraries: gh_utils.dylib_xxx().
Thanks to these functions, you can use GLSL Hacker as a super window manager and code
your own 3D routines in the dynamic lib in C/C++.