Get Dolphin Jetpack - the fastest and free mobile browser with the deadly combination of Dolphin Browser and Dolphin Engine. Dolphin Jetpack uses Dolphin’s very own HTML5 rendering engine that powers Dolphin for the best HTML5 web game and web app experiences.
How fast? With Dolphin Jetpack, Dolphin Browser is:
• 5 - 10X faster than the default Android browser and 2X faster than Chrome
• Scored highest when tested on HTML5test.com (HTML5test.com is an industry respected tool for testing a browser’s su¬pport of HTML5)
• First and only browser to make it to the final ring of Ringmark’s benchmark test
• Scored highest on Google’s benchmark test Octane.
• Scored highest on industry standard benchmark test, Sunspider
But wait there is more. Dolphin Jetpack also brings you some extra features including:
Fast back and forward browsing by saved content instead of reloading.
Improved night mode support
Keep in mind:
To use Dolphin Jetpack you must have an OS of Android 2.3 or 4.0+. Check out the full list of Dolphin Jetpack tested devices: http://dolphin-browser.com/full-list-of-tested-devices/
Must be used with Dolphin Browser v9.0 and above
We love to hear your feedback so shoot us an email at email@example.com and if you like what you see please take a minute to rate us!
Join Dolphin Facebook Fan page: http://www.facebook.com/DolphinFans
Follow Dolphin on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/DolphinBrowser
The other day i wondered why there is no more HTML5 in Dolphin.
Now they released the Jetpack add-on for that feature.
Websites used for testing:http://doesmybrowsersupportwebgl.com/http://html5test.com/http://rng.io/
- reload twice to reach ring 2http://analyticalgraphicsinc.github.com/webglreport/http://dolphin-browser.com/html5/en/