new features and fixed bugs (from v5.8.2): 1. A new application icon.
2. Add the capacity to open x64 system files.
3. Add Edit context menu command.
4. Add a new ability: sub-menus commands can be in the context menu.
5. Fix context menu reload problem (plugin commands reload fails).
6. Fix searching up fails while code page is set to Chinese/Japnese/Korean bug.
7. Remove unsupported encodings by Microsoft Windows : ISO-8859-10, ISO-8859-11, ISO-8859-16.
8. Fix move down current lines bug while moving down on the last line.
9. Fix crash issue : crash in the next launch after setting MS-DOS-Style as default language.
10. Fix zoom bug on the second view.
11. Fix a heap corruption of ColourPicker.
12. Due to UAC issue, doLocalConf.xml is ignored under vista and windows 7, if Notepad++ is installed in "Program files" directory.
Regarding feature #2:
Don't forget to set a system restore point before
manipulating files in system folders!