- Final Hotfix: removed displaying of inherited global settings on latest driver releases API,
to avoid corrupted profiles when applying custom settings.
- added "-restoreAllPStates" and "-setHigherPStates" commandline args
[take care to set voltage to default by yourself before restoring pstates on drivers older than 258+]
- "-enableSettingScan" commandline argument changed to "-requestElevation"
[elevated features like "SettingScan" will be enabled if process is running reqired privileges]
- fixed inavlid index error for "create shortcut" feature on cards without voltage support
# Profile Settings:
- "show customized setting names only" option will not be saved anymore.
[you can edit CSN file by yourself if you want to change its default state]
- removed german CSN file from being shipped
[community should handle custom CSN deployment by itself]
- added toolbar with searchable profiles list
- added application list;
- added "create new profile" feature
- added "add / remove application" feature
- moved "reset value" to settings list (visible to the right for modified values only)
- changed setting store state checkboxes into images
- changed resizing behavior for settings list
- scanned values keep visible even if "show customized setting names only" is activated
- removed custom compatibility bits from CSN file
- added AA behavior flags with some values to CSN file
- fixed some stereo setting ids for 260+ driver