The accompanying source code page
for the book GPU Pro is now available.
Download Example Programs and Source Code
To compile many of the examples you will need to install the DirectX August 2009 SDK
together with Visual Studio 2008. In the zipped file, the directory structure closely follows
the book structure by using the chapter number as the name of the subdirectory.
General System Requirements
To use all of the files, you will need:
* The DirectX August 2009 SDK
* OpenGL 1.5-compatible graphics card
* A DirectX 9.0 or 10-compatible graphics card
* Windows XP with the latest service pack; some require VISTA or Windows 7
* Visual C++ .NET 2008
* 2048 MB RAM
* The latest graphics card drivers