is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
Please note: Some versions of McAfee Antivirus report a "Generic!Artemis" infection. This is a McAfee specific false positive, GPU-Z is not infected with any virus/trojan.
* Added full voltage controller monitoring for GeForce GTX 480
* Added real-time clock monitoring for GF100
* Added detection for vendor GALAXY
* Complete revamp of voltage controller architecture. Adds voltage monitoring for many ATI & NVIDIA cards and generic monitoring method for NVIDIA cards via driver.
* Added support for >4 GB memory on NVIDIA
* Fixed memory clock reading on some HD 5670 cards
* Fixed thermal sensor count on some ATI Evergreen models
* Fixed incorrect default clock reading on some ATI Evergreen models
* Added detection for NVIDIA GTX 465, GT 320M GT 335M, ION variant, GT 340, Tesla C2050, Tesla M2050, GTX 285M, GT 325M, Quadro FX 880M, Quadro FX 1800M
* Added detection for ATI HD 5570, Mobility 4550, Mobility 5870, HD 4250, HD 4290, FirePro V7750
* Added detection for Intel GMA 3150
* Added fix for ADT7473 coldbug (GTX 480) via commandline parameter /fixcoldbug
* Added OCP adjustment for CHL8266 (GTX 480). Use it via command line parameter /chl8266ocp without parameter to query, with numeric value seperated by space to set. This is a permanent change that will not be reverted by powering down the system.
* Added languages Hungarian and Spanish
* Updated languages French, Italian, Russian