AMD has released a new Crimson graphics driver in beta version. Crimson 16.6.1 brings the following changes:
– Mirror’s Edge Catalyst™
New AMD Crossfire profile available for:
– Dark Souls III™
– Display flickering or corruption may be experienced when playing videos in a web browser.
– DiRT Rally™ may experience poor performance on some tracks with rainy/night scenes.
– The HDMI® display scaling options in Radeon Settings may be missing when the display is set to an interlaced resolution.
– The AMD Crossfire™ technology mode options in Radeon Settings may not take effect on Origin or Uplay applications.
– Fallout™ 4 may experience flickering in AMD Crossfire™ technology mode for some game textures.
– Flickering on Oculus Rift™ headsets may be experienced when multiple displays are connected with differing resolutions.
– Radeon Settings additional settings page may fail to open after performing a Windows Update and then installing the latest Radeon Software Crimson Edition.
Crimson 16.6.1 beta Desktop Downloads
Crimson 16.6.1 is an OpenGL 4.5 / Vulkan 1.0.11 graphics driver and exposes the same GL/VK features than Crimson 16.5.2.