GLSL Hacker OpenGL Viewer
Intel has published few days ago a new graphics driver (v10.18.10.3960) for its GPUs (4th Generation Intel Core Processors with Intel HD graphics, Intel Iris™graphics and Intel Iris Pro graphics and Intel Core M with Intel HD Graphics 5300).
New features of v3960:
- Improved video playback experience with enhanced Frame Rate Conversion based on global motion vectors
- Reduced total file size of the driver on system storage
- Graphics control panel setting to force Anisotropic Filtering now works correctly on all DirectX9, DirectX10 and DirectX11 based applications
- Added OpenGL support for:Graphics control panel setting for CMAA* (Conservative Morphological Anti-Aliasing) now works on OpenGL applications
(ARB_texture_mirror_clamp, GL_EXT_TEXTURE_ARRAY, Reduced recompilation of shaders in multi-context scenarios)
- Added support for OpenCL extension cl_intel_simultaneous_sharing to allow sharing of memory buffers between OpenCL, OpenGL, and DirectX. This feature is used by Adobe* applications such Photoshop CC*
- This driver brings performance on Dirt 3* back to parity with the last 15.33 driver
- Up to 50% improvement with OpenCL benchmarking application *CompuBench and up to 10% improvement with Sandra 2014*
- This driver is compatible with the Intel® Integrated Native Developer Experience (INDE) 2015 – Media RAW Accelerator and INDE 2015 – Media SDK for Windows
You can download v3960 from THIS PAGE.
v3960 is an OpenGL 4.3 driver (GL_VERSION=4.3.0 – Build 10.18.10.3960) and exposes 206 OpenGL extensions (GL=187 and WGL=19). v3960 adds 3 new extensions compared to v3652:
- GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge (OpenGL 4.4)
The complete list of all extensions is available in THIS ENTRY of the GPU database.