1 – Download
You can download GPU Caps Viewer 22.214.171.124 here:
Webmasters: hotlinking is not allowed (that will cause an error message), please use the post url as download link.
Zip archive (no installation required):
2 – Overview
GPU Caps Viewer 1.20.1 fixes a bug in the fan speed reading of NVIDIA graphics cards and adds the possibility to protect your submissions to the GPU database by a password. These submissions won’t be listed in public tables (but you have to remember the submit ID as well as the password to access to your data).
3 – What is GPU Caps Viewer?
GPU Caps Viewer is a graphics card information utility focused on the OpenGL, OpenCL and CUDA API level support of the main (primary) graphics card. Even if you have several graphics cards in your system, only one is considered as the main OpenGL or Direct3D device. For OpenCL and CUDA, GPU Caps Viewer details the API support of each capable device available in the system. GPU Caps Viewer offers also a simple GPU monitoring facility (clock speed, temperature, GPU usage, fan speed) for NVIDIA GeForce and AMD Radeon based graphics cards. GPU data can be submitted to an online GPU database.
4 – Changelog
- updated the url for submissions.
- fixed a bug in the fan speed reading for NVIDIA GPUs.
- added support of AMD Radeon R7 (250, 250X, 260, 260X and 265) GPUs.
- added support of NVIDIA Maxwell GM107 GPUs.
- added support of AMD Radeon R7 (Kaveri APU A10-7850K).
- added support of AMD Radeon HD 8670D (Richland APU A10-6800K).
- bugfix in the reading of GPU cores number, TDP, TMUs and ROPs.
- updated online submission with a brand new database!
- improved the detection of some rebranded AMD GPUs.
- improved a bit the detection of Intel GPUs.
- update: ZoomGPU 1.8.30 (with NVAPI R334).