GpuTest 0.6.0 for Windows, Mac OS X (10.9) and Linux Released
1 – GpuTest 0.6.0 Release Highlights
A new version of GpuTest is available. GpuTest 0.6.0 is essentially a maintenance release and brings the supports of OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), the latest iteration of Apple’s operating system for desktops.
OS X 10.9 Mavericks with OpenGL 4 support
Minor changes have been added on the user graphical interface for Windows and OS X. And good news for Linux users: a user graphical interface is now available. Ok it’s not a master piece but it works perfectly. I coded it in Python using Tkinter:
FurMark launched from the Tkinter GUI for Linux
To launch the interface, just double click on the gputest_gui.py (it has the executable permission). Otherwise open a terminal in GpuTest folder and type:
$ python gputest_gui.py
Depending on the state of your distro, maybe you will need to install the python-tk package:
$ sudo apt-get install python-tk
Do not hesitate to improve this interface and send me your work. I will add it in GpuTest (with your credits!).
In the Windows version, I added some information in the screen including GPU monitoring. You can enable the OSI (On Screen Info) in the GUI or via the command line:
$ GpuTest.exe /display_info
2 – GpuTest 0.6.0 Downloads
A forum is available HERE for feedbacks or bug-reports.
Score comparative tables are available HERE.
3 – GpuTest 0.6.0 Changelog
- added a Tkinter user graphical interface for Linux.
- added Mac OS X 10.9 support.
- added command line option to disable GPU monitoring on Windows: /no_gpu_monitoring
- added GPU monitoring on Windows (enabled by default).
- added command line option to enable the display of information in the 3D window: /display_info
- added a hotkey (I) to enable / disable the display of information (Windows only).
- added the display of information about the current test in the 3D window (disabled by default).
The display of information is not available in benchmark mode.
- Updated with latest 3d framework.
[ Subscribe to Geeks3D latest news by email ]